Wednesday, April 8, 2009

i am back!!!

For the past few post i was update at outlet because my com connection got problem. But it's okay! i can use com at home =))

Good news!! My grandma had discharge from hospital on 4april09 sat and report is out, nothing went wrong.

Everything in my life getting smooth! Financial start to stable a bit. NO more EMO!! i must be more positive on my mindset!! Trying to find back the cheerful me =)) i can do it!! jia you!

Today went to SP order my laptop, need to wait after 20th april then i can get my lappy =) Didnt know tat it's take 5mins, i very kaisu la. Reached there at 1pm. while i start work at 6pm.. wah! in between really nothing to do sia.

Bro was the 1st person come to my mind so i text her =) she is free so can meet me at Tiong Bahru. We had our lunch at TPS =) slack and chit chat =)) She left ard 6pm. * thanks bro for coming down to acc me ^^

At night order pasta again! dine with clkl mq and angel =) After which took train home =)

No comments: