Friday, April 3, 2009

slept for 2hrs today.. very 'stone'!! i feel my head very heavy... 6plus reached tps to have my dinner with samantha. 7.30pm i went to sgh visited my grandma.. feel so hard pain.. she look alright but in this afternoon she feel bit dizzy and like want to vomit.. rah!! hope there's nothing wrong with her health..

ah ma pls get well soon!!!

today then i realise i spend very little time with her.. decide to stay from 7.45pm to 9pm.. help her massage her hand and leg.. during 8.30pm she keep chasing me home cos she dont want me to stay out too late. but i just want to accompany her..

every half an hour the nurse will come and measure her high blood pressure... dont know why the pressure like too high if not too low.. omg!! scare me! luckly in the nothing went wrong..

dont feel like going home early again!

No comments: