Thursday, April 9, 2009

Timetable Out!

My timetable is out! Frankly, i still not looking forward poly life.. Dont ask me why cos i dont know how to say.

I woke up at 10am, wash up and bathe. Left my house at 10.45am. I reached IMM at11.20am. Meet bro and clkl at 12pm. Had pepper lunch, after that walk to IMM garden plaza.

Around 1plus headed to clementi. is at blk 320 * we walked one big round to find tat blk. Play board games, is a peaceful and very QUIET board game. haa! the guy told us tat other ppls can get complain by playing tat board game and dont know why we play until very QUIET.. we like play our game in our own world!

Left at 5.15pm. headed to tiong. start work at 6pm. at usual clkl wanyee and me sit the rail outside tps and chit chat =)) take bus back home at 11.40pm.

No comments: