Saturday, December 6, 2008

sad la!!!

woke up at 9.30am. use com and change my blogskin hahax i still prefer black in colour^^ i spend 3hrs to choose and edit lo!!! left my hse at 1.15pm, i went to beauty world shopping centre help my brother bank in money and help my mum to buy the black dye for hair.. headed home and cook maggi mee to eat..watch tv until 5.40pm then go bathe, meet cheryce 6.30pm on the bus 184.. went to bangkit, cheryce's spare phone spoilt again =( went to that shop saw wendy again.. hahax.. the uncle said because cheyce sim card not 3g and yet she using 3g phone hence the network is unstable.. hopefully really no problem le!! cab to cheryce's house then i take bus to bp my cousin's hse to take present.. took lrt and mrt to yew tee then took 302 to my another cousin's hse.. go there to attend his baby 1st mth party^^ saw my brother there.. haix we doesnt look like brother and sister la =( never talk at all!!! i just reached there then he left.. funny arh left me there alone=( pathetic la!!! got brother macham no brother like tat.. haix =((( i didnt stay too long.. after awhile i left also.. reached home 9.35pm..

No comments: