Sunday, December 7, 2008

another busy day!

woke up at 10.30am. 12.30pm ate my late breakfast plus early lunch=) went back my rm to have a afternoon nap^^ woke up by my mum ard 1.30pm, she asked me to help her dye her hair, 2.30pm help my dad to wash his car after finish washing my dad car then i go bathe and get prepare to meet carene 4.30pm at tiong bahru TPS.. received jackson( baoba)'s calls on the bus, he asked me where am i. he tot tat i bu shun lu to wheelock then he said nvm.. after awhile carene called me said tat stacey ask her to go wheelock.. carene is soo bu shun lu la, she need to reach tiong before go wheelock..since tat i quite shun lu so i go wheelock to take... alight at tanglin mall then walk ard 5 to 10mins to wheelock place.. actually i can reached there earlier becos i am lu chi walk one big round =.='' at wheelock take 6 packets of whip cream.. reached tiong ard 5pm, i asked carene help me buy milk tea * baoba treated me =) thanks a lot.. chat with carene and simin... carene start work at 5.30pm, i start at 6pm.. before i start work baoba brief us( carene simin felicia jason and me).. i help baoba go popular buy memo pads..carene knock off at 9.30pm than she waited for me to knock off^^ today do closing, i only wipe tables and sofa.. knock off at 10.30pm, leave TPS with carene..reached home 11.10pm..

No comments: