Friday, December 5, 2008

5 dec 2008, friday
i guess my blog getting bored!! cause gettting lesser ppls view my blog =(
nvm let me begin with my day today.. woke up at 9.30am wash up and ate my breakfast (hokkien mee) then headed to work.. luckly i left my hse early cause jackson(bao ba) msg me tat be there early as he wanna brief us when i about to alighted.. from 12pm to 2.30pm i in charge of cashier =) so many order la, jackson(bao ba) heard this then he replied like tat good ma got more sales.. haha. but too many order la.. key in order key until i siao.. so messy cause got a lot of reciepts.. worst thing is before 3pm the buffet start already got a lot of ppls come in for buffet.. full house for both section one and two!!! tired.. walk here and there until 6.30pm i knock off!! tired and too hungry until gastric pain =( take bus back with cheryce.. saw xianzhen on the bus 75^^ hahax elated when i saw her.. try to catch up with each other =) cheryce alighted before me as she going home 1st.. i alighted at petir then walk to pending lrt to meet carene.. headed to bangkit to take back my ic and help cheryce to change her spare phone.. accompany carene go buy food, carene headed home and i went cheryce's house to pass her the spare phone.. hope tat this phone wont give any problem!! reached home ard 10.45pm.. ate my dinner then bathe.. TIRED!!!



4 dec 2008, thursday
woke up at 10am called cheryce chat until 11am.. almost forget time, went bathe then headed to pending to meet carene to take the bball ( borrow from weiyang) then walk to the busstop tat is after the highway to wait for elene.. after elene reached carene went hm, elene and me take 187 to bukit batok home team NS there to play bball.. wa there is really no ppls lol.. reached there 12.40pm then play until 1.15pm. actually we can play until 2pm but due to the rain so we got to stop playing =( nvm. accompany elene to lot 1 to had her lunch at ljs. after lunch walk ard the lot 1. went in the royal sporting house, elene saw a nike shoe bag tat she like it a lot.. i asked the staff there to help me call to bukit panjang to check got stock anot.. headed to bpp royal sporting house and brought it there.. all thank to maz tat i can help elene to get 20% discount off^^ thanks a lot.. take 184 back hm.. called carene to ask her get ready.. and i received jackson's call, he said he got smth to tell me ask me to reach there by 3.30pm.. i tot wat happen quickly go bathe then took cab to pending there to fetch carene.. then headed tiong bahru TPS.. total spend $14 plus on cab.. nvm.. reached TPS i was so 'gong' cos too rush already!! cheryce carene niocle and me try TPS buffet.. after awhile jackson talk to me carene and alex( dont feel like explain in detail) * trying to forget about it!!! after the ' talk' me and carene back to continue our buffet =) ate a lot, we eat more then wat we pay.. hahax.. after buffet carene and i accompany niocle go buy swimming costume. reached home ard 10.40pm.. TIRED!!!!

No comments: