Tuesday, December 9, 2008

congrat to ker wei and kai fen

8 dec 08, monday
woke at 7am by my mum, she asked me to get ready and prepare to go ker wei(my cousin)'s house with my bro and her. reached there ard 9.15am tot we was late actually we are not becos there are some other ppls arrived later than us. "jin cha" started at 10.30am. buffet start at 11.30am, i didnt eat much becos my stomach not feeling well.. chit chat with my cousins until 12pm then we left the house and headed home..

after a short rest, i went out to bp meet weiqi.. go plaza buy soya milk before we go The Cathay.. reached there ard 2.15pm went to B1 buy tickets then had our lunch there. watch 3pm Quarantine and it end at 4.30pm.. i bei xia dao twice =.='' the sound effect is really 'GOOD' after the movie we headed back to bpp slack until 6.45pm.. weiqi accompany me to the bus stop take bus^^ thanks weiqi =)

reached home and bathe then went out again.. my mum, bro and me headed to the Shangri-la hotel.. reached there ard 7.45pm then wedding dinner start at 8.30pm and end at 11.15pm.. ate until very full and i had 3 glasses of red wine.. by rite after dinner we ( all the cousins) wanna take photo on the stage becos we hardly have all the cousins to take photo.. but some of them before dinner already left =( guess next time ba...

reached home ard 12am bathe and sleep^^

No comments: