Friday, October 10, 2008

left with 6 days

10 October 2008
as usually every morning go to the centre blk find godmother but this time round carene is joining us.. feel quite sad tat after today i wont be there every morning because today is our last day of schooling! lesson as per normal 1st two period is eng then follow by dnt, we(d a s j and me) having our breakfast in classroom.. well this is the last time for us to gather and eat breakfast together^^ after recess two period of MT ms wu give us back all the wksheets tat we had done.. last period contact time which is assembly. it's about the briefing of O lvl.. after sch we(cw carene and me) went plaza for awhile after tat headed to fajar mac for study.. had our lunch at mac before we start study.. we study until ard 5.30pm.. wa i sit until my butt rotting.. lol.. we walk back to bp then take bus home^^ today is tiring and hot day!
to whoever view my blog^^
do drink more water and take care!!
cw do sleep early and rest eventhrough there is no more schooling! take care^^



9 October 2008
after school went to plaza shop for awhile with c-square.. after tat we headed to cw's house, we had our dinner there *thanks for the dinner.. rest for awhile before we go down to the function room study.. thanks c-square for helping me to buy green tea and pay for me^^ study until 9.50pm, of course in between we do slack a lot.. hahax. jiaqii meimeii come and find me for awhile^^ *thanks meimeii for coming over to find me.. had a great time with c-square^^ hahax.. when i was waiting for bus zxoen and ene called me to discuss whether are we meeting up on sunday annot.. know wat while chatting with them i missed four bus.. dont know why and i just missed it.. lol.. maybe tat time i blur blur already lol.. reached home 10.40pm.. home sweet home^^



dear friends,
do tag me when u come my blogs.. pls dont just viewed and run!! i'll appreciate if u tagged me^^

No comments: