Sunday, October 12, 2008

left 5 days

11 October 2008, saturday
woke up at 9am and wash up. the moment i come down to the kitchen my mum saw me asked me "hungry already arh?" i reply by nodding my head^^ hahax my mum is the only one who know me inside out lol BUT this only apply for some situation.. she cooked guo tiao tang for me^^ thanks mom, i had a wonderful breakfast =) after finish my breakfast, i sat down at my living room and read newspaper.. until 11.20am i went to had a shower and prepare to leave my house headed to fajar mac..reached there 12.10pm tot i was late but i'm the 1st to reached.. started study study 1st, after awhile cw zul carene*kl reached.. ard 2 plus we change to KAP to study and we study until 6plus.. before me and kl left we brought large fries to eat^^ hahax reached home 7.30pm.. home sweet home. after shower, i had my dinner and watch TV.. until 9pm i went to my room use com.. i need to let my eyes rest!!! as nowadays i like over-strained my eyes.. before i sleep my eyes always red.. omg soon and later i need to wear spect everyday!! gonna make a new spect soon! i slept ard 9.40pm.. why ene and zxoen loves to called me soo late?? i know you all sleep late, next time do call me early like before ard 8plus called me^^ hahax but i know it is impossble for both of u to call me early because most of the time both of u were outside and soo late then reached home... hahax woke up 11.10pm and pick up the call from ene zxoen and wx.. went back to sleep at 11.40pm. i blur blur until forget to msg cw ard 11plus.. good thing is without my reminded she promised me, she will sleep early^^ yeah cw is a good gal =)

No comments: