Wednesday, October 8, 2008

left with 8 days

8 October 2008
today is the last P.E lesson we had^^ it's was a enjoyable one! starting cw carene and i was playing volleyball almost one period gone then mr seow came over and teach us how to play volleyball^^ yeah i had learn a lot *zxoen&ene i'll teach u next time when we go sentosa =) hahax.. looking forward to go sentosa again! MT lesson i was super tired during the change over period before i go for poa class i went to washroom and wash up.. feel more refresh after that.. after school didnt stay back for study as i am really tired.. i wanna do finish all the homework if not i dont think i got time to study..


7 October 2008
didnt stay back for study as i want to slack.. i'm really tired of study! went straight home after school.. after ate my lunch and had my shower i went to my room to sleep.. i slept from 5plus to 10pm *wake up by my mum as she want to me eat my dinner.. around 11.15pm went back to sleep..
wq i know u had try your best for poa! good job^^ enjoy your holiday and do not forget to study your math for O level

No comments: