Wednesday, October 15, 2008

updates^^

woke up at 7.30am and prepare to meet cw kl and zul at plaza ljs for breakfast.. after breakfast we headed to school to have our physic lesson.. start from 10.30am to 1.15pm.. is tiring as this morning the weather is soo hot until can fall asleep easily.. 1.30pm cw kl and me go plaza to have our lunch. had our lunch at mos burger and we study there until 6pm.. kl accompany me go bangkit to collect my new spect *thanks kl for accompany me^^ reached home 7.30pm.. tmr is my sci practical exam!! to my friends who taking exam tmr all the best and jia you!!


14 October 2008, tuesday
meet wq outside her condo at 11am and we went to plaza to have our breakfast and lunch^^ around 12.40pm wq go meet her friends. wz come around 1pm and study with me at mac.. around 2pm wx come and find as she wanna me to accompany her go buy lunch.. 2.30pm i go back to mac and continue study until 7pm. saw ed v and hpeng outside mac and i join them for awhile.. actually i wanna slack until 11plus but wz keep nagging at me until i cant slack.. to me slack = stone.. i know wz shi wei wo hao, he dont want me to keep stoning.. 9pm i headed home..


13 October 2008, monday
reached school at 12.20pm as i wanna study in school. in the end i didnt study.. the moment i reached school went to the table where d cz ks p are.. i was chit chatting with them. around 1.15pm i headed to plaza as wx wanna meet me for lunch. we had our lunch at ljs. after tat i went to mac find wz and study..ard 5pm wz left as he got tuition.. then 7plus wq come and meet me as i asked her to accompany me to study.. BUT we didnt study and began to slack all the way.. we went to garden plaza slack.. we saw a lot of dogs and all the dogs is soo cute^^ went 7-11 buy drinks and back to garden plaza.. we sat down and chit chat^^ reached home 12.30am..


12 October 2008, sunday
meet ene and zxoen 10.30am at plaza to buy ingredients for cookies.. we headed to ene's house at 11.30am to bake the cookies.. hahax we had a lot of fun and tired.. took a lot photos too^^ hahax i bake some for wq jq sq cw kl^^ glad to heard tat they say it's nice!!

No comments: