Tuesday, October 21, 2008

chiong arh^^

21 October 2008, tuesday
English paper one 2.30pm to 4.45pm
English paper two 5pm to 6.40pm
received msg from fiona this morning, thank you for well wishes^^
met 1.50pm at caiweii's condo back gate.. saw a number of my friends come fajar retake their english paper.. after paper i had my dinner with my besties^^ at plaza ljs =) chit chat with ene a lot^^ we make this promise tat we'll meet up once two weeks..
caiweii do have a good rest! all the best for your amath paper tmr^^



20 October 2008, monday
chemistry paper 3 2.30pm to 4.15pm
thanks weiqii and caiweii been there for me^^ thanks wq cw zxoen shifeng wanxin yuting weiyang weize for the well wishes^^ this paper is definitely easier than last year paper^^ i'm glad tat i have confidence for this paper^^ hahax..after paper accompany cw go cwp to collected her hphone.. and i reached home 6plus hahax home sweet home^^



19 October 2008, sunday
meet weize weiyang daniel zhen chuan for study.. at 1st is at plaza mos burger ard 1plus been chase by their manager because weekend are not allow to study.. went to KAP for study..i really chiong my chemistry.. this is my 1st time for been study seriously^^ hahax thanks weize for treating me lunch and dinner =) hahax

No comments: