Sunday, October 19, 2008

tmr is the beginning!!

18 October 2008,saturday
meet edward 11.30am at plaza mos burger but both of us reached early hahax. i brought breakfast plus lunch for myself while ed only brought himself a drink.. after that we start to chiong!! this is really chiong we didnt talk much to each other and just keep studying until daniel reached.. hahax when d reached we started to crap and chat hahax..around 4.20pm i went to taxi-stand pass caiweii my chem tys lol she forget to bring mines.. in between do study but only a bit la until 4.45pm d need to go meet his parents for dinner then me and ed start to chiong again.. hahax d like come here to havoc lol ed argeeed with me hahax *d dont angry hor!! jk only.. study until 7pm stop we cant take it le.. study from 11.30am all the way to 7pm, wow is very seldom see me study for soo long hahax *claps.. ed and i chit chat a lot lol and we decide to go hongkong with some of other friends together hahax i think it'll be very fun lol but dont know my parents allow anot!! hahax ed's 1st impression for me is i look fierce when i dont smile lol.. am i soo scary lol i didnt know lol.. whoever know me sure know tat i not fierce at all.. wahaha think i sure smile more often if not ppls dont know tot i very unfriendly lol. hahax do bear with me when i became kee siao! lol.. chit chatting until 7.30pm weize still not here, he said tat he'll be here around 6plus then he called me and tell me he'll here around 9plus.. soo late by tat time i think i am dying la so hungry *no money.. hahax wz say he gonna treat me lunch tmr^^ hahax

No comments: