Wednesday, October 22, 2008

awesome!!

i feel soo blessed^^ now i have a lot awesome friends around me^^
i glad to know these awesome friends xianzhen elene caiweii melissa wanxin*oh edward weize and even more i cant name out all.. thanks God for letting me come to this earth and met up all the awesome friends^^ thanks God for letting me born in this family^^ i l0VES them a lot!! and also not forgetting my QI^4 weiqii jiaqii & shiqii they always there to encourage me especially weiqii my hao pai dang^^ i'm soo thankful to know them!! i truly am! i know there's defintely will have a lot of obstacles await me to overcome and it'll be difficult for me to overcome alone but i'm not afraid anymore because i know my friends and family will always be there for me^^ they will give me the support whenever i need it! i'll hang on^^





to elene
dont be emo anymore! dont forget u still have me and zxoen by your side.. hahax.. just call me whenever u need a listener, call me out when u need someone to accompany^^


to caiweii
really thanks for your encouragement, it's really mean a lot to me^^ i'll keep it in mind! cheer for our reconciliation^^ i'm glad to know u^^


to wanxin
thank you for the past few day encouragement!! can call me when u need someone to talk to^^ like wat i tagged in your blog i not a good advicer but i can be a good listener =)


will cherish everything i have^^

No comments: