Friday, September 5, 2008

slack and study!!

4 September 2008, Wednesday
we( zc d s a wz and me) make appointment with ms lee at 10am as we want to ask her some math questions.. i was the earlier reached school 9.45am the rest was late.until 12 plus all of us felt very hungry then we go 163 to had our lunch^^ hahax then i treat ms lee for lunch as to thank her for coming back to teach us! finish asking at 1plus, all the rest went home immediately lol.. as most of them are going out so only left me and wz in school.. i was slacking while wz is doing math paper lol.. wow! he is soo hardworking lol.. hahax i was chatting with wq on phone^^ she say she going cwp to watch movie with her friends and soo coincidence i going cwp watch movie with my cousins( ting alfred*korkor).. then she told she wanna go cut hair lol i also want to cut hair but i told her maybe end of this week then go cut hair. she like phycho me to go cut hair together lol.. hahax after hand up the phone, wz told me he wanna go cut hair too. i was like phycho him to go together lol.. hahax in the end he going with us..hahax.. wz and me wait for wq outside her condo after tat we take 963 to bukit batok.. after finish cutting our hair, wq come my house for a while as it;s too early for her to go cwp.. we leave my house ard 5.30pm and reached cwp at 6.50pm.. at 1st my cousins and me wanna watch 12 lotus but it shows too late already then we choose another movie to watch.. death race is the movie tat we choose.. lol.. is same as the movie wq was watching with her friends.. after the movie me and my cousins went to je to play pool.. lol we play until 12 plus =.='' there is no bus for me to take home.. end up i go korkor's house stay overnight^^ hahax i was like super long never go his house stay overnight lol.. i was chit chatting with korkor until 2.30am lol then we go sleep..wow korkor is soo good tat he let his bed for me and ting and he sleep on the floor.. omg.. i dont think he get enough sleep..


5 September 2008, Thursday
i woke up at 8.10am as korkor's alarm clock was ringing.. lol.. i tot he is suppose to woke up end up i am the one to woke up.. then i was like korkor's alarm clock, keep waking him up hahax. he got lesson at 10.30am dont know why he set the alarm so early.. i reached home at 11am then i get prepare to go out for study.. meet wq 12pm at plaza to eat lunch at kfc.hl and wz joining us at 12.30pm.. =.='' i am the only one who eat lunch.. wq acc her cg friend to wait for another person to had lunch together.. after i finish eatting my lunch then we( hl wz and me) move to mos burger and study and wq say she will join us later.. ard 2plus xz meet me at garden plaza and chit chat for a while, hahax i am glad to meet her eventhrough we meet only for half an hour.. 4.15pm wz go home and 5pm hl go home.. me and wq was studying until 7plus.. i reached home 7.50pm.. home sweet home!

No comments: