Saturday, September 6, 2008

confuse!!

woke up at 9.50am.. my mind was very confuse, i was think should i go for service?? actually i suppose to meet wq 11.30am at interschange to go her church for study BUT i know i am not ready to go for service.. i also know if i go for the church study for sure they will ask me to go for service which i dont want!! so i decide not to go this week, mayb next week i will go.. sigh i really cannot study at home, i definitely will slack all the way.. wat i do today is eat, use com and watch vcd&tv.. tmr there's a celebration for my grandma's birthday... sigh why my mum always like tat, never let me know there's a celebration tmr some more is held at my house until ting yesterday night msg and ask for timing then i know there's a celebration.. why i always the last person to know.. always like tat!! sigh!!!

No comments: