Wednesday, September 3, 2008

'stupid'

reached school at 9am, we( s wy d & me) need to for ms joseph until 11am because we didnt heard to instruction properly. before 11am we went to 163 to eat' ke kou man' as our breakfast.. hahax d had been tired of heard me saying 'stupid' lol.. ms joseph go through ctss sbq with as her 'boss' who is mrs goh say tat she is not allow to give us back our prelim paper, they must be fair to other students.. =.='' got hw for the sbq tat ms joseph had go through need to hand tmr!! saw wq today and she told me wat had happen last sat in her church so funny lol.. hahax.. after a while d and i the other subjects' hw in school.. we was so tired, actually we wanna go home early BUT there was a heavy rain which cause us cant get out of school.. we went home immediately when the rain stopped.. hahax home sweet home!! tmr watching movie with korkor and ting * ting tmr will treat me^^ hahax watching 12 lotus tmr!

tony i know u are my regular visitor.. must tag me everytime u come and view my blog lol..

No comments: