Thursday, June 12, 2008

works........

today i will be going out with my cousins. tis time round han quan biao ge and zh will join us=) we are not celebrate for anyone birthday, we just meet up for movie.. hope to catch the movie 'missing' today.. before we meet up at cine, i will be going bangkit to cut hair of course not cut short lol. i just wanna cut layer=) ting going cut hair also..

wed 11june
ytd ting tag with me. whoo whoo, my sales is back. the sales quite high but not as high when i tag with stacey. and tis is the 1st time i get so high after stacey quit.. i still miss her a lot.. haiz i only finish one blk and 3 storeys.. still hav 9 storey to go. uncle la call me to come down and close stock if not my sales sure very high lo.. i guess my sales will be getting better and better.. yeah=)


tue 10 june
nobody is tagging with me. carene got dnt so she cant work tat day.. so sian lo, work along.. and sales also not very good more sian lo..


mon 9june
carene tagging with me.. tis is the 1st time we work together lol.. hahax enjoy working=) tat day she say i very cool lol i forget to ask her why.. hahax at 1st we were meeting at 4.15pm. 4pm i reached bb she msg me tat she will be late so i went wm for a walk. and i brought a small bag.. cost me $15.90.. i wanted to buy converse shoe and i go to the conversee shop to take a look.. i spot one shoe quite nice, wanted to check the price but carene call me and say she reached. she told me she will be late lol end up i'm the one who late. she reached there at the time we meeting at 1st... lol.. has a hard time to find the blk tat uncle tell me to go. to carene paiseh make u followed me walk for one big round.. anyway tat day de sales not so good also. nvm next time if u tag with me again i'll try to make sure we earn more commission=)

No comments: