Monday, June 9, 2008

about the past few days

friday 6june
cancel the lunch with maz, as i got work at night.. there is something happen tat uncle ask my partner stacey quit tis job.in the end i didnt work on tat night. haiz no partner next time when i work.now i used to work with partner. haiz hope tat i get someone to partner with me,, to stacey:cheer up! u will find a better job..



sat 7june
msg carene as i want to ask her wanna tag me today. end up i msg and tell her not to work today. early in the morning got heavy rain, who will buy in this cold weather.. after my afternoon nap, was wake up by my mum.she ask me to help 'song huo' which is ba zhan.. 1st go san yi's house then follow by grandparent's house, last is ah kim's house..so many ba zhen, tat is very heavy lol.. at night went to melissa's house to collect my pay last time work at chinatown.. reached home ard 12 plus..




sun 8june
today slack at home for the whole day...

pamela happii birthday to u=)





No comments: