Saturday, June 14, 2008

pls dont come true

i just finish chat with wz.. he told me a lot of things.. PLS DONT COME TRUE!!! i cant take it de.. if it really come true i'll XXX like until very jia la de.. very tired now.. omg now is 4.31am le i still haven sleep. hope tat i wont be overslept..

friday 13june
work again... ting tagging with me.. hahax the sales today is power.. hahax. me n ting was the only one whose sales is highest today .. claps!! yeah=) so happii..


thur 12june
went grandparent's house and help ah ma fix shui long tuo.. met with wz after tat, wz ask me out for chat as he need a listener.. acc him go eat subway, he told me a lot of things tat i dont know.. he told me a secret.. i seen to know a lot of my friends' secrets.. they really trust me a lot, i appreciate their trust to me. to them: thanks for putting trust on me.. after a while wz acc me to go bangkit cut hair, jenny cut hair for me=) lolx she tot wz is my bf, i really wonder why guy and gal cant hav a gd friendship meh why must always be BGR.. wz is just only my close friend.. jenny help me style my hair, wah very style sia.. omg, wz say i look like ah lian.. i also not use to it, anyway only for tat day la.. i wont style my hair lol. so ma fan and i prefer simple=) just walk out of the salon i saw nurul, lol she also tot wz my bf i was diao -.- ll hahax but is great to saw her again=) we walk toward plaza on the way my cousin zh like spy me like tat, keep calling me and ask me where am i, then in 5 mins he ride his bike and ride pass me. i was like -.- and wonder wat he try to do.. he just want to take a look of me isit? wz still make fun of me by saying zh like me, omg i was saying no way man.. no funny lo.. wz bring me to blk 180 top of the carpark for a chat.. just a while zh video call me and say my hair very funny, i ask wz very funny meh. he say ok ok. aiya zh anyhow say lol. end up wz n i just siting down there and didnt talk much.. shilin will meet wz at 8plus, i called shilin out to acc wz.. meet alfred at his house's downstair then go j.e together at 7pm. on the way there zh video call again and one thing i never ask him why he keep flying our kite.. last and tis cousins' outing he never go.. haiz.. when we going to reach ting use hs'phone to call me, she tell me hs and her mum quarrel. wah ting say until like her mum now with her and hs is crying like tat, scare me sia. hai wo han jin zhang.. i keep think why hs quarrel with her mum, tot is my fault by organise tis outing or i organise in the wrong time.. in the end is becos of alfred's sis going hs's house to give wedding invitation card and nobody at home. hs's mum ask hs to go home and collect.. to my cousin sorry for keep changing the time and plan lol.. 1st we want to go watch movie de end up we just meet up for dinner.. at 1st i suggest go kopitiam de, aiya when i ask them wher and wat to eat they always tell me anything.. so i anyhow choose lol. kopitiam were full house. i ask han quan biao ge to choose cos he is our lao da hahax mean the oldest among us lol. he suggest to go pizza hut.. enjoy our dinner a lot and had fun lol.. haha. after dinner we go X-zone play. thanks hanquan biao ge treat us.. we dont want to go home so early so we go play pools. hahax tis is the 1st time we play together lol. i use my phone and a lot of picture lol. quite a number of pic are blur.. paiseh my pic taking still not very gd.. hahax. reached home ard 12am.. luckly able to catch up the last bus.. to cousins thanks for everything=)



No comments: