Saturday, May 3, 2008

friday,2 april

today havin chi paper. i forget to bring dictionary for P1, i realize when i reached sch it's too late le, i was thinkin luckly not o lvl... i dont think i will do well for P1.. after P2 i stay back for eng which start at 1pm and end at 2.30pm.. only three students stay back for eng, me dan n cz.. during mr ng go through the comprehension with us there happen a lot funni thing hahax it's really funni.. go home bath then meet ting at je mrt, paiseh i was late again.. bring her go sony ericsson service center cos ytd she drop her phone inside the toilet-bowl..haiz. ting dont forget u own me one meal.. evening i clean up my room until 9 plus, so tiring.. tmr meet hl n wy 1pm at mac, i haven read the topic tat they want me to teach. elene called me after i finish clean up the room, she call me always at the rite time lol.. misses her voice a lot haha thanks for callin me =) meet up tmr dont worry i wont fly u kite. hahax.. darius msg me ask me to not to get too close with herr, i ask him back u know herr v well meh, he told me someone tell him de. haiz why is there got ppls dont want me to get too close with herr, serious she is not bad tat like wat u say.. i found tat she is a good friend.. to her: beware of ur friend.. haiz.. it's really very hard to have true friends..

No comments: