Thursday, May 1, 2008

labour day

today i meetin jw for study, to jw paiseh i was late today.. actually wanna study at mac becos of full house no place to sit.. we went to ljs to study and eat our lunch.. haha i was serve by cc, dont know wat he smilin for. jw ask me did i know tis guy and she was wonderin why tis guy keep smilin at me.. haha.. cc is my ex colleague in ljs.. i study for a while i think no even 30 mins, i havin headache dont know why so sudden.. then we stop study, go for walk walk. i wanna buy bookmark but cant find any in popular.. after i leave plaza,i go zh's house to help my mum take long yan gan.. reach home by 5.15pm.. didnt study for tmr paper which is chi.. my grandparent going home later, gonna misses them sia.. i'll try to go visit them once per week.. lookin for job now anyone got lobang? i only wanna work for sat n sun and also ph.. happii labour day to everyone =)

No comments: