Saturday, May 3, 2008

misses my grandparent

today woke up at 9.40am i miss 10mins doreamon show.. i meet hl n wy 1pm at mac, paiseh my teaching is not so good. we study until 3plus after tat zh come and meet me.at 1st i wanna go home when zh come and find me then i decide to go my grandparent's house.. ah ma today chat with me, tis time she got a lot thing to tell me from here i find tat ah ma is very lonely, i decide to do visit them one a week.. at least they dont feel so lonely.. luckly zh come and find me today if i think i wont rmb to go visit them.. thanks zh.. today got two property agents come ah ma's house, they bring one tenent come and take a look of ah ma's house. well my ah ma wanna to rent out her house, rent it as $2k.. hopefully can rent it out cos the house is quite old le, my grandparent had stay there for more then 30 years.. i reach home around 7 plus, actually tonight i gonna meet elene, she say she cant make it tonight.. hahax ytd ask me not to fiy u kite, in the end is u fly me kite lol.. tmr going to meet jw, teaching her poa.. to jw:tis time round i wont be late.. hahax today i going back my room sleep le.. gonna miss my parent's room, i had sleep in my parent's room for one mth le.. plannin for sentosa outing, going with ljs family =) sentosa we are coming hahahax

No comments: