Wednesday, April 30, 2008

last day of april

fangling we shall do tis every last day of the month ok? =) paiseh actually wanted to post with u at the same time, but just now i was busy.. hmm there has a lot of thing happen in april.. let start with good things has happen then follow by bad thing. two of my best friend e3 and xz had celebrate my birthday on 11 april, i was been buff by them all the way but i really enjoy it lol.. tis is my best celebration for 18th birthday, follow by px treat me subway it was 6 inch then sam alvin daniel wz treat me subway also but tis time round is footlong is double of 6 inch lol.. i have recevied muffin so call 'cake' bake from cw the best birthday present for 18th birthday.. and not forget e3 n xz song wo bag hahax thanks a lot loves u guys =) hahax.. bad thing happen on 19 april, i hurt my close friend deeply. to herr: i only can say sorry other then sorry i really dont know wat to say lehh.. well i wish tat in may everything will be back to normal, everyone around me stay healthy and happii always.. i dont want to hurtt any friends tat around me esp best friends and close friends..
melissa.k just called me for chat, she say she dont feel like going home today and ask me out.. she wanna go east coast park , i wan to acc herr but my parent dont allow haiz.. she can come my house stay overnite de just tat she forget,in the end she call mr goh out to east coast park.. if she still need me tmr, i'll take the 1st bus and train to go find herr.. to mel take care of urself alrite, sorry for cant be there with u.. cheer up =)

No comments: