Monday, April 28, 2008

sunday, 27 april 2008

overslept again, i didnt bring my ah ma go for morning exercise.. i woke up at 11:45am, i slept almost 12 hrs lol.. like 'pig' sia..hahax. i meetin wx 1pm outside plaza mac, actually i wanted to go plaza early to buy nurul present becos of woke up too late didnt go there early. after i meet wx, i went to mini toon to buy her birthday present and wx go ntuc put her as she got work at 4.30pm.. we walk to nurul's house as i dont know exactly where blk 238 i ask wx 'where is nurul's house' at 1st she told me near petir then when we reach petir then she told me it's near pending, when we reach pendin she then tell me is just beside zhps i was '_'lll.diao.. at the 1st place she should told me wher is it.. haiz, in the end we walk one big round.. the weather was soooooooo 'HOT' .. i was sweating on the way there, to: wx THANKS HORR.. when we reach there we feel so paiseh lol we are the only chinese ppls there, they keep tellin us to makan and we keep sayin later, cos we feel v.warm just wanna sit infront of of the fan.. until nurul's mum come tell us go makan 1st, then we go makan..omg all the foods look v.spicy, indeed it's very spicy, we drinks 4 cups of fruit juice.. hahax but i found it delicious lol =) nurul thanks for inviting me to ur birthday party=) reach home around 4pm.. after bath, i go back sleep again.. super tired.. around 7 plus i wake up, my cousins and niece come to my house and visit ah gong n ah ma, i misses my niece a lot lol.. it has been long time never saw them after my ah gu had pass away which is 8 feb 08 =( in the end i never study.. haiz.. exam on wed yet i still haven start study..
nurul happii 21st birthday to U may all ur dreams come true=)
weather is gettin hotter, to my friends rmb to drink more water.. take care..


No comments: