Monday, April 28, 2008

HOT HOT HOT

woke up as usual.. today weather is killin me, it is really 'HOT' man.. having headache after recess.. omg, cant focus on study and cant sleep as well.. i was enduring all the way until 2.30pm luckly tis wk no more ACT hahax.. after sch i go plaza alone to photocopy ss notes for hl. today i brought the book of 'the lost boy' in popular.. haha finally i brought it.. after finishin readin 'the lost boy', i'll buy the book 'a man named dave'.. i got to adapt to be alone,peiiqii jia you.. tot my mum had cooked my lunch, in the end i gotta cook it myself, today my lunch is mee po soup de.. hahax.. anyone wanna try? haha let me know, i can cook for u lol.. hahax..
just wanna remind friends rmb to drinks plenty of water =) sorry arh i a bit long-winder hahax.. take care everyone.. dont get heatstroke..


No comments: