Saturday, April 26, 2008

loves to sleep =)

didnt study today.. still dont have the mood to study.sianx.. after i finish my lunch i straight away go sleep, loves to sleep =p hahax.. didnt go for jogging tis evenin cos zh msg me and tell me going to rain but in the end didnt rain lo not a single drop.. evenin i feel hungry, cook mee shua myself again, hahax tis time round the taste just rite lol.. feel so elated =) then i had my dinner at 8plus, after dinner ah ma show me all the photo tat had collected for 60years.. omg i saw the photo when ah gong n ah ma just marry de photo, they look so handsome n pretty, so young when they got marry ah gong 21 yr old n ah ma 19 yr old.. so cool lol.. haha.. tmr bringin ah ma go for mornin exercise, i must wake up cant be overslept again..
peiiqii must start study le pls dont be lazy.. jia you =)
hahax self motivation again=)


No comments: