Wednesday, November 10, 2010

sleepy day

omg! is super boring!! wasting time in school!

lesson end at 11.15am, and i have to wait until 3pm for the briefing~

two words to say "boring me"

hahax!

hmm, let me start with what happen this morning.
i set wrong alarm timing =.=''
suppose to wake up at 6.20am end up i go set 7.50am..
so i missed my 1hr lesson for today.

i take cab to school, but the traffic jam until very jialat! total cost me about $12 =.=''
waste my money..

BPM demo to teacher, the teacher keep asking some question. the problem is, while he is asking us question and keep smiling *especially keep turning his head away*. Then before we hear the question a bit a bit only.. who understand what he trying to ask us wor!

Nvm, at least we got try to do our best..

now only 2pm, one more hour to go =)

No comments: