Friday, November 12, 2010

check up at SGH

yesterday went to sgh for check up..
doctor tan suggest to give me a injection into my left ear drum in order to help it improve the hearing.
i was like omg! then she say will numb the area near my ear drum then inject to my ear drum..

i waited for quite long, cos only senior consultation can give me injection.. so i wait from 11am to 12.45pm.. it is really painful and scary that i could say.

in between my mum say she wanna walk around while waiting.. along the way i keep telling that i am hungry!!! really very hungry!! she say i tot u eat ur breakfast together with me this morning? why u so fast hungry liao.. i replied i will always feel hungry whenever i feel cold!!! i mean freaking cold!!! but this is wat she replied!!! dont eat at hospital lah! very expensive.. then i have no choice!!!

endure all the way home! only eat my lunch at 3.50pm =.='''

i lazy to type liao!! that all for today =D
i go watch some video ^^

No comments: