Thursday, December 18, 2008

simply l0ve them^^

17 dec 2008, wed
woke up at 10am and wash up. reached TPS ard 11.45am i slack for awhile then start work at 12pm. wasn't full house during lunch time and tea time buffet but we are busy!!! knock off at 6pm went to NTUC fair price help mack to help white raddish and chilli..

come back and had my dinner there.. i had Toriniku Teppan^^ after dinner slack all the way until they close shop =) after we leave the shop we( carene felicia lingling mack and me ) was playing around^^ soo high!! laugh out loud!! we was so attract attention =x ppls who at the busstop waiting for bus also turn their head to see us.

we play until jackson and christ left.. continue to play.. while we were tired so sit down and chit chat. mack recieved a call then he go the staircase there and sit, lingling and carene went to washroom while me and my brother felicia was chit chatting outside the TPS..

omg, me and my brother realize tat our character are actually similar^^ no wonder we are brother.. wahaha. guess u all dont know wat am i talking ba.. lol.. nvm if my brother saw tis she will know wat am i talking about^^ we continue to chat until 3am.. we from outside chat until inside TPS.. lol.. send lingling home follow by carene send me home then she's the last to reach home.
hahax i loves this gang ( felicia carene lingling and mack) ^^



16 dec 2008, tue
work again.. starting i feel very sian but after i saw xz outside TPS i feel elated^^ then i happy all the way until i knock off. lol.. i think i'm crazy get happy easily.lol
wait for carene to knock off.. after work carene felicia and stacey start to play with my hair.. they trying to spike my hair.. lol..


this picture look funny! lol she is my brother^^ cute rite=)


two monkeys is playing one monkey's hair. LOL!








elder brother is helping younger brother spike her hair!

LOL!!!

No comments: