Monday, December 15, 2008

14 dec 2008,sunday
woke up at 11am ate my breakfast plus lunch at 1pm.. left my hse and meet elene, adi, aaron and jondon 2pm at bangkit before highway de bus stop.. we went to The Cathay watch 'four christmas' the movie still not bad =) after movie went to PS slack for awhile..

ard 6pm elene left and go meet her friend, after awhile i also left as i going to teck whye meet my senior lena^^ reached teck whye at 6.55pm and she reached ard 7.45pm.. we went to 145 coffee shop to had our dinner, after dinner went to mac to eat ice cream. chitchat until 10.30pm then she accompany me walk to the bus stop to wait for bus=)

the weather is very very cold!

headed to BP lrt to meet weize.. had a chat with him until 12.45am. he accompany me to wait for bus, after aboard the bus we continue to chat on phone.. reached home 1am. continue to chat until 2.30am. bathe then go sleep..

No comments: