Tuesday, August 19, 2008

'qi' gang

didnt get to watch movie today due for some reasons. tis afternoon i was slacking, didnt really study a lot.. i seen to be protect by the ' qi' gang( weiqi shiqi jiaqi'meimei' ) , i always get shoot from daniel and weize BUT i dont need to worry too much lol because after sch there will have the 'qi gang' shooting back to dan and wz^^ keep suaning them :x hahax.. so blessed^^ weiqi brought m&m for me^^ thanks weiqi BUT i didnt get to eat it because it had been finish by dan lina and dont know who.. accompany lina go mini toons before we go home, after tat jiaqi' meimei' say she want to send me home, wow so happy la. because tis is the 1st my friend send me home sia, why dont i meet them earlier they were so good to me lol.. and usually i am the one who send others ppls home lol..chat a lot with my meimei lol^^ since tat she sending me home then i accompany her at the bus stop to wait for her bus.. thank you jiaqi'meimei'.. loves my ' qi' gang^^ just realize something me shiqi jiaqi birthday are on april, weiqi and i same date.. jq 2 april 93 sq 4 april 93 me 15 april 90 wq 15 jan 92.. so qiao lol..

No comments: