Monday, August 18, 2008

am i really lonely??

today i seen to like so crazy person because i keep doing poa and math.. poa i had done two sets of other school papers, math i had done one set paper2.. after lunch break all the lesson are free.. ss teacher sick and english teacher go for oral.. stay back after school and study until 4.30pm then went to plaza meet weiqi for study.. today all my study mates were just disappear lol, daniel went home to rest as he say he felt tired, lina went for math mock exam, weiqi after school last paper went home then went to clinic to see doctor.. weiqi take care of yourself wor.. i felt elated when weiqi msg me to ask me out for study, luckly she ask me out if not i will be going back home to slack.. hee hee thanks weiqi^^ weiqi and i like heng you mo qi la.. said the same words together sometime.. hahax so cool la.. and lastly thanks weiqi for treated me drink and accompany me to wait for my bus.. why nowaday ppls keep ask me ' why are u so lonely' lol seriously i dont know how reply them.. i know tat during recess i very quiet de, i just dont know why.. maybe is just because i hardly join the conversation.. seriously i really dont know wat they are talking about..

No comments: