Sunday, August 10, 2008

miss my uncle

wake by ah ma at 8.35am. going to pay respect to my uncle at 9am. omg wake up too late le, i need 30- 35 mins to wash up. becos i am late, my mum and bro go there 1st. mum ask me to go my own... saw a lot of my relative there, hahax great to saw them there.. after finish paying respect, we all go the nearby coffee shop eat our breakfast.. hahax all order the same noodle stall, the noodle stall auntie look like confuse cant really rmb all of our order.. hahax. the most funny part is tat when the auntie ask for the bill my cousin pay it and say all of our order pay together, the auntie look stun.. hahax. she tot she is able to collect money from one by one.. no lol, is collect all at one go lol.. reached at 11.25am.. tonight i got English at 6pm.. got to go study le.. everyone take care^^

No comments: