Saturday, August 9, 2008

happii national day

firstly sorry for posting so many test i done. i really got nothing better to do =x today is national day i guess most probably a lot ppls going out to celebrate. hahax, but today i wont go out celebrate lo.i will stay at home do my homework and study for prelim.. used to be alone.. hahax i am so glad tat my ah ma and mum is so concern for me. tis morning i think around 7am or maybe earlier ' i didnt see the clock' i was still sleeping, my mum just whisper to me and say tat she going to market and ask anything i want to eat of cos i say anything becos i not fully awake mah. before she go off , she know tat i feel cold then help me close my window and put on the blanket for me. love my mum a lot^^, she is sweet =) wake up at 9.45am, went to bath and wash up.. didnt switch on the heater, omg i didnt know is so cold lo, but after a while i feel so refreshing^^ went downstair to read newspaper and saw my mum. hahax she is back home, and brought some egg tarts for me^^ i ate some egg tarts then go the third floor de room use my com, do some online grammar exercise.. becos i am thirsty, so go downstair and get some drinks saw my mum and ah ma were chit chatting. ah ma tot i haven't eat keep asking my mum to heat up egg tarts for me.. lol. my mum say ah ma was afraid i'm hungry lol. really appreciate my family's concern to me. feel so warmth in my heart^^ love my family a lot^^

today also is lina's birthday lol
happii 16th birthday to lina =) may all ur dreams come true..

No comments: