Saturday, August 23, 2008

FIGHTING TRUTH DECAY

i forget today got geo extra lesson.. can someone remind me whenever there's extra lesson on sat.. haiz i think ask wrong question, i got to remind myself.. keep forget tat i am alone, i am on my own.. wake up at 9.15am i got a very bad headache, dont know wat nowaday i keep having headache and my appetite is not good.. eating lesser and lesser.. hope i wont fall sick if i continue like tat.. went to church today, it took me a lot of courage to step in the church again. i dont know wat am i afraid of... glad to saw all the nissi light2^^ before the prayer i felt lost. wat in my mind is i am lost.. almost all the nissi light2 asked 'why u so long never come church?'how come u can come church?' i dont know how to reply them.. because as usual i go church without my parents' permission.. sigh hate to lie to them.. today service is about FIGHTING TRUTH DECAY
Exodus 20:16
you shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
-T~ is it true?
-H~will it help?
-I~ is it inspring?
-N~is it necessary?
-K~ is it kind?
i am trying my best not to lie.. i dont like the feeling of lying!

No comments: