Saturday, August 23, 2008

enjoy my day^^

22 august 2008, Friday
today got a lot of free period or should i say today i only go one period phy the rest all free.. 1st two period English lesson, we were ask to do a compo " My Favourate Teacher" i didnt start to write immediatly because sam alvin weize were sitted around me.. they crap a lot lol, i was keep laughing.. only start to write when the second bells gone, all of us like so focus on writing the compo lol. i loves this 'play together and study together' ^^did not finish on time BUT never mind we still have two more period free (dnt) , after finish writing the compo saw sam and weize was playing psp.. ask weize let me play for one time, when i hold the psp i feel like so suaku la. i hardly play psp de, i did one before is with my cousin alfred( korkor) lol i only play one time la.. know wat i play ( dont laugh arh) i play bombbombman and the moment i play just less than 2mins i dead already lol.. keep slacking, after recess is MT free period again.. i was doing my math in the library, so lonely becos dale lazy to come down to the library and meishen was sick.. during phy lesson i got back my mock exam practical 9/15 there are some area i careless. only me and dan pass this paper, this is wat dan told me. overall for my mock exam science(chem&phy) practical 20/30 at least B3 heehee quite happii with my result^^ after school meet shiLin at plaza then we at lunch together at kopitiam.. then we go woodland partyworld super shiok sing until very high and also very tired, i got headache after i come out from the party world.. nvm i enjoy the process^^ thanks shiLin for accompany me go buy movie ticket.. hahax.. went home eat my dinner and put my bag 'my bag was so heavy' , after tat i meet weiqi at taxi-stand then we run to the bus stop and take 963 (becos the moment she reach the bus arrived).. we watch 4bia, hmm the movie still not bad la.. funnii and er xin.. 1st story wo bei sia dao ( only one time) 2nd story the ending part i wanna laugh but cant if not i will be very AA 3rd story super de funnii almost laugh all the way last story is so so so er xin la ( the sound of vomiting).. waiting for the ' mirror' to show.. hahax.. weiqi and i is chao you mo QI la, say the same thing at the same time and laugh at the same time lol.. hey weiqi keep the ticket properly wor hahax because this the 1st time we watch the movie and the 1st time i treat you, dont misplace hor if not u will get it from me lol jk jk.. reached ard 12 plus.. headache!
happii 19th birthday to my cousin alfred (korkor)^^

No comments: