Saturday, June 21, 2008

friendship again

class outing maybe is 'seoul garden' tis is halal rite?.. ppls who had confirm are samantha, sufyan, daniel, weize, hao peng, aaron and me. the rest still not confirm.. edward say if 5a2 plus 5a1 ppl got more than 20 is going jiu consider success le.. hope so! today meet up with edward, daniel, xz for lunch at jack place.. and a lot of things today.. oh one of my friend got friendship problem again, the problem tat my friend face had happen to me before during tis year.. seriously i dont know how to console my friend.. my friend tell me tat she wanna give up of maintian a gd friendship. to my friend: dont give up! friendship is hard to maintian, it need a lot of nutrient and time to grow strong.. to another friend, today i seem like a bit harsh to u.. u just treat me as a person who are busybody.. i just hope tat next time we meet,it wont be awkward.. haiz wat's wrong today..

No comments: