Friday, June 20, 2008

am i doing the rite things?

am i doing the right things.. i did trying my best to organize tis class outing by sending ppls msg to inform them class outing yet it seen to be so unsuccessful so little ppls reply my msg if i not wrong it's less then 15 ppls reply, i dont mind tat some of my classmates changed their number but it couldnt be more then 25 ppls changed number mah.. i keep postpone the class outing, i had postpone it for two times just to get more ppls for class outing.. so far only me, weize, daniel, xianzhen, haopeng, samantha, aaron confirm.. elene, yanling, kimzhi, darius, tony cant make it, edward and vivien maybe cant make it due to their major exam is around the corner.. the rest still haven confirm with me.. so wat can i do?? keep postpone?? does it help?? it might cause less ppls coming for tis class outing. it's so hard to organize class outing..

i guess it's about 2mths i didnt talk to my bro or even more then 2mths and wat i mean is my real bro.. with my friends i hardly mention about my bro even is my close friend.they only know i and my bro not close tat all.. sometime i really envy ppl who has a good kinship with their bro and sis..


No comments: