Friday, May 23, 2008

report book is out

having morning assembly at 8am, wah it took very long sia about 1 hr 45 mins.. sit until my butt pain and my leg numb & cramp '_' after tat got last lesson of mt intensive resivion. during break time there's nothing to eat, i tahan until ptc is over.. hope i wont get gastric pain cos i always make my stomach hungry for long time.. i gotta take care myself, i cant afford to fall sick le.. after break is poa lesson, mrs goh suddenly say wanna meet my parent. wa so scarely lo, i was thinkin wat did i do wrong why she wanna meet up with my parent.. in the end all the poa students parents she want to meet up lol.. i call my mum to come school early, we meet mrs goh at 12.45pm.. lol she was taking all the good point about me, then the weakness tat i have.. of course the weakness she taking is ENGLISH,she suggest me go British Council.. i just check the website omg the fee is so ex sia.. half year, 20 lesson, 2 hrs cost nearly $1K.. gotta discuss with my parent later..omg omg.. when mrs goh finish her conversation, saw mrs li pass by then mrs goh ask mrs li whether want to talk to my mum.. she go in hod room put her thing 1st then talk to my mum.. i was diao '_'lll when mrs li sit and say she got nothing to talk about me.. then she started by saying i'm hardworking so and so.. it's the same things like wat mrs goh say.. 1pm they going for meeting , so they went off.. i bring my mum to my class wait for ms yong.. i was asking my mum dont u feel sian when listen my teachers comment about me, lol she say yes of course sian la.. every year the comment about me is almost the same.. then i was laughin.. having conversaton with ms yong, the same comments again.. i promise her i will start study tmr, becos i didnt didnt well for my mid exam. she ask me why i didnt do well as i say i didnt study. she tellin me not to give the same excuse anymore..
some of my result is slightly diff from wat i post few days ago..
eng 40.7 E8
chi 68.0 B3
math 71.9 A2
sci 48.8 D7
com hum 43 E8
poa 72 A2
total 344.4/600
%age 57.4
class position 2/40
level position 28/143
L1R4 22
L1R5 30
wanna say congratulate to daniel cos he get 1st position in class..
i got to jia you also
3day to o level chi


No comments: