Sunday, May 25, 2008

24 may 2008, saturday

i was wake up by fl msg.. she say she wanna meet for a while.. i just acc her go work lol.. we were taking 190, the bus journey is quite long due to the traffic jam.. at 1st we wanna go hereen take newprint but tat side close le.. then we go cine take, fl say she treat me newprint as to encourage me to do better in my result.. thanks a lot =).. then i have my lunch in cine, fl just stay for a while.. after 5mins she went off for work.. she also give me notebook, hp strip and one lolipop.hahax really thanks a lot.. after fl went off, i call zh out.. i wanna go guan yin tang at si ma lu.. i meet zh outside the guan yin tang.. before zh reached, i go in and give a worship.. after tat i come to a uncle who is a fortune-teller cost me $10. he say tis year wo fan tai sui.. got to bai tai sui cost me $12. fan tai sui mean tis year i will meet a lot problem, ya is true for the 1st 5 month i had met a lot problem. he take a look of my plam and say i got the intelligence, born to do business, will get marry with my mr right around 28 yr old,will be healthy wont suffer much from my health, i will live for a long time.. after bai tai sui i donate $10 to the temple.. pay $2.5 for the person to pray for me. $3.4 to buy oil as to offer it to tai sui..
donate another $10 for the ex-convict to help to give them more chance in the society.. when zh reached, we go bugis.. brought watch and skinney jean black in colour for myself, $5 and $28 respectively.. then went to help my mum to buy 6kg pai mee.. thanks zh for helping me to carry them.. after buying the mee, we taking bus back to my home.. reached for a while then i went out again. went to my grandparent house.. stay until 6.30pm. after tat i went to plaza. went there to buy fiona birthday present saw daniel at plaza.. after zh went home, i meet with my friends to celebrate fiona's birthday.. hahax have fun with them.. i also brought myself the cj7 vcd, watch tat with my mum at night..
thanks zh for acc in afternoon..
lastly the fortune-teller say my life is lonely, and i wont have a lot true and close friends.. i think i got to learn to be alone..

No comments: