Friday, April 25, 2008

thank you

tis morning woke up at 5.55am, i set alarm at 5.45am i'm too lazy to woke up so i press snooze .. wanted to sleep for a while who knows my alarm were turn off, luckly fangling msg me if not i surely overslept.thx fl =).. morning assembly i pass the chocolate to herr and she say 'thank you' to me, i was quite elated, finally she say something to me.. 1st two period is pe lesson, having five stations today, sit up i do 28. standing board jump 210cm , shuttle run 10.58s. during sit up i got no partner so i got to wait for everyone to finish their sit up, mr goh ask hl to be my partner.. during shuttle run hl fail at 1st time, when hl gg to run for 2nd time she ask me to run with hl then i say ok, i was elated again, tis is the 2nd time she talk to me.. after tat we didnt talk whole day le.. sianx.. just now i go view her friendster, she delete the comment tat i write for herr.. haiz.. thinkz she not gg to forgive anymore =.( today ting want me to lent herr money again.. she say she forget to bring moey again.. lol.. ting pls dont be so forgetful lahh.. during lesson i learn sth today, i realize my general knowlege is not there. there so many thing i didnt know like wat is the national birds in NZ ans is eagle.. i'm so lousy lo, hmm i should try to read newspaper everyday, to gain more knowlege.. sian mid year is around the corner le.. i still haven start study for my phy, geo,ss.. i keep study chem still at chap 8, still got 8 more chap to go.. gg to die for geo, until now i haven attend the lesson yet.. shit forget to ask mr eddy for geo ..sian i forget today thur..alemak.. cook my lunch today so saltly lol.. so cook better next time =) later need to go shan's house to collect sth for my mum.. so tired today.. i gg to sleep early tonight.. hahax.. today she say she got headache hope she will get well soon.. must drinks more water and have a enough rest.. i wont forget 19 april 2008 for my life, tat is the day i hurtt her so deeply.. hurtt her= hurtt myself.. hate myself.. tat will be my regret for life.. ytd ting's mum went for operation,thanks God it's so sucessful. wishh ting's mum speedly recoverd=)
peiiqii jia you for ur mid year dont be emo anymore..
self motivation =) jia you

No comments: