Saturday, April 26, 2008

TIRING

feel so tired now..just come back mess. today schh ended 1.30pm, after schh i went meet ting, acc herr go cut hair, i bring ting go the salon i went three day ago.. one of the hairdresser,jenny who cut for my few day ago.she ask got any guys choi mii anot after haircut, i say 'NO' lolx . got one customer which jenny serving say i v.pretty lol, i was so paiseh.. the customer keep on praise me, i keep saying 'thank you' so paiseh sia.. before the customer leave the salon say i got dimple v.cute get paiseh again but thanks the auntie keep praise, after say gd bye to herr, jenny say ppls who has dimple is gd in drinks lol.. she say i 'll be gd in drinks. at 1st i denied it, in the end i admit tat is true.. i loves to drinks esp red wine, pls i don't drinks beer eg; ABC, TIGER etc not nice lol i only drinks 'high class' de.. after we leave the salon, i ask ting to help me buy 'nite Passionate Orange' is 300ml 5% alc only. actually i can buy myself just tt i wearin schh u, cant buy it.as ting got bring herr buddy hosgies shirt so i ask herr to help me buy lol.. i did tell ting tat cant buy with wearin sch skirt, she only change top didnt change bottom. then 7-11 manager say cant buy with schh skirt, both of them start to show attitude.. haiz.. the manager never help to open the bottle cap and give plastic bag.. like tat how to drink.. at 1st want to go lot 1 make ting's ez-link card, i say i wanna go home 1st to bath as the weather for today is 'hott'.. then ting follow me home then. after tat than i'll acc herr go lot 1.. reach home i straight away go my bro's room to find the 'thing' to open the bottle cap.. after open the 'cap' ting say i very lousy dont know to open it in more pro way. i say aiya tis is my 1st time to open it mah.. lolx.. i drink a sip of 'nite' hmm quite nice lol.. i give ting try it also. hahax.. ting use my com today as she wanted to check mail. wah inbox 51 mail lehh, i ask her to take her time to check as i wanna go bath 1st.. when i done my shower, i ask herr to go shower also. after tat we go lot 1 le. we go Quick Bit to have our lunch. i reach home at 6pm lol, than i wanted to use my com but no connection.sianx.. but i watch tv which is ' da chang jin' then follow by 'qi gong zhu'.. shows end at 8pm, zh called me for chit chat.. we only chat for a while cos his mum need to use phone and he also got sth to do.. continue to watch tv until 9plus mel called me, she ask me wanna go mess as she on the way there. i say i damn tired lo she say tat too.. she added she been long time never meet up herr mum leh. i was speechless.. until she say go there to visit my godfather than i say ok.. we were taking cab to the mess, i pay $4 for the taxi fare.. then i call papa to come out and bring us' me, mel & bayan' in the mess.. in the mess i sing 3 songs and play some game, and drinks again.. tis time is martell more %age than the 'nite'.. lolx i didn't get drunk.. after tat uncle tony send me back home, thank you uncle tony still send me home despite u got work tmr..
sir sham happii 25th birthday to uu =) may all ur dream c0mE trUE 25/4/08 .. hahax gg sleep now.. oh no, tmr erm not consider tmr is today, later gotta wake early to bring ah ma go for mornin exercise.. i meetin zh for joggin.. sianx.. so tired today.. misses ah gu a lot ='(

No comments: