Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's weekend again~

today woke up at 7.30am, prepare and go to school.
I saw xianzhen at Np de bus-stop =))
We go school together, but she alight one stop before me.
Java lesson started at 9am and end at 12pm
i a bit blur in java, it seen to be very complicated.. hahax

After Java lesson ended i rush to wheelock to work.. start work at 12.30pm and knock off at 2pm.. After tat going to school for my POA lesson which started at 3pm..
* Thanks jinghua for helping me buy Java and Excel textbook.. my pocket is burning hole, both costed me $44.40 =x

Got back poa paper which i taken last sem.. result wasn't bad but still can be better =))
i wanna do well for my modules!! My GAP is kinda low.. 2.913 =.=
Still got long way to go~

Lesson ended early at 4.20pm.. i headed back to wheelock, start work at 7pm..
today not very very busy.. i expected to have 3K and above.. but dont now why the sales still so low... haha hack la.. this company not i open de...
erm heard from aunty joyce tat chinasquare is closing down next month.. so fast.. not even one year la...
i guess i can get the supervisor comfirmation letter by next week.. whee ~~ at last i can get the letter...

Help uncle wash dishes from 9.30pm to 11.30pm.. while washing the dishes, frankie and bunni keep saying i can be a part-time assistance manager.. but seriously speaking, do you think tat this company will promote me again.. =.=''
i dont think so much already..

after finish washing, RD ask me why not i convert to full time staff over here.. i replied "i still studying leh, how to convert" =.=''
Rd : wasted!
me: if i convert to full time over here more wasted la~~
RD: oh ya!!
me: =.='''


leave the outlet around 11.30pm.
take last bus home and i reached home 12.25am..

going to bed le..
NIGHTS~

No comments: