Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back!

I think is time for me to update le..
hahax
paiseh think my blog is died and all is emo post.
reason for why my blog is died
is because i was too busy with my school and work.

but
there is no reason for why i keep posting 'emo' posts.
there is time human will break down.
i had to admit that i been emo for quite long and
NOW
i am alright!! i am back!!
the so called 'cheerful de PeiQi' had come back le =))

Good news to be shared
1st my pay had increased since 1st july
2nd my holiday is coming soon!! * looking forward
3rd presentation for ONOW is done!

Bad news
1st my exam is around the corner * in 3wks time
2nd Presentation for CRS is in *in 2wks time
3rd need to start study for my exam really soon!

Schedule for this week
Friday
lesson from 9am to 5pm * make-up lesson for econ 5pm to 6pm
work from 7pm to 11pm
Saturday
I will go for blood donation =) at 1.30pm
work from 6pm to 10.30pm
Sunday
work from 12pm to 10.30pm

No comments: