Thursday, July 2, 2009

FOCUS!

Today meet up with elene and xianzhen. Me and xianzhen eat our lunch at fc5 while elene sit beside us and chit chat =) After which accompany xianzhen to her classroom at t17. Me and elene leave SP around 1pm, we headed to bugis to buy her wallet then far east buy tops. I back to tiong TPS around 4plus. left at 6.30pm. reached home ard 7.45pm.


This week i was having MST exam. Tmr will be my last paper =) I got to study hard and not letting anyone down or worry for me. Yesterday night i couldn't study and i cried =( i cant focus!i guess i am really over-stress. But why am i so stress for? Nvm, 我一定要乖乖读书!


From 8july onward i will stop taking pocket money from my dad.. i will survive with my salary, i wanna learn how to save money and spend my money wisely. I believe i can do it, cos nothing is impossible! =)


i know recently i am irritating keep disturbing ppl, i am sorry! Thanks for bearing with me. There will be no more next time, i will try not to disturbing ppl too much. This time round 会乖乖的!

No comments: