Saturday, June 20, 2009

some update.

Today working spilt shift at tiong. I didnt go the netball competition at marina barrage and didnt attend SPPhotography event at botanic garden.

Lunch is quite smooth, didnt have a lot of customers so still manageable. As usually tonight i pray hard got more ppl come TPS dine =)

Now i am rotting in TPS..

Just now ard 3pm wilson came down to tiong, i had talked to him already.
From july onward i will be transfer to wheelock. A brand new beginning for me, will be learn more of service at wheelock.
Tiong Bahru TPS is closing down by end of this mth, will there be any part-time follow me to wheelock too?? haha.
*i will miss everything in tiong bahru!


19june09
yesterday work at chinasquare from 11.30am to 3pm with carene, after we head to tiong together. i had my lunch at tiong. 4pm i leave and head to bukit panjang plaza meet weiqi and shiqi. hahax very long never meet them le..

weiqi gave me a handmade notebook, it look very simple. i like it a lot. thanks my mo qi partner fooweiqi =)))

7pm i head back to tiong to take my laptop. ate my dinner at TPS, after tat i went back home.


18june09
erm i forget wat did i do on this day =x

No comments: