Friday, June 5, 2009

happy!

Today i woke up at 6.30am to do my math individual report until 7.50am then go bathe. 8.20am leave my house. While waiting for bus saw caiwei on bus 171, meixuan on 173. Crap! in total i had missed 8 buses, all buses are fully packed!! Then reached NP de bus-stop and waited 20mins for bus 74! by the time i reached sch already 9.30am while my lesson start at 9am which mean i missed half of the lesson =x *thanks sisi let me her note to copy =)

During 1st break, me val and sisi talk about sec sch life ( we begin this topic because someone singing of birthday song LOL ) then 2nd break we go fc4 have some dessert (cos my mouth very itchy want to eat something)

lesson ended 4.45pm =) early dismiss! haa. took bus 74 back to NP and change bus. this time i was taking bus with jiaping, haa! she was so shun when she saw me aboard bus74. haa, cos most of the time i took mrt..

reached home 5.45pm. use laptop^^ play wanyee's farm town and watch tv. haa! leave my house at 7.10pm. went to meet weiqi^^ haa. damn long never meet up with her le. we went to kopitiam to eat our dinner, then go 7-11 to buy drink. i brought a can of coffee^^ and weiqi brought strawberry milk.. as usual we went to garden plaza to chat^^ we catch up with each other a lot! haa.. really a lot! =)) thanks weiqi for spending time to meet up with me. jiayou for ur o level!! if u need help just give me a call! we chat until 10.30pm.

reached home 10.45pm. home sweet home =))

No comments: