Monday, April 20, 2009

1st Day =)

today is my 1st day of school. i like my class a lot, we are bonded =)
as a whole class we find classroom together, go lunch together
get to know how poly life like =)

i dont really like CRS =.= everyday i have to read newspapers to update my knowledge in this world, if not in class i will very 'gong' dont know wat is going on. CA1 will start from wk5 and CA10 will start from wk13.. tat is very fast whereby i only got 2hrs lesson per wk.
and the most important is I HAVE TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH if not my grade for CRS can die, it require to write a lot of essay..

lesson end at 4.45pm.. samantha call me and ask whether i can work tonight anot then i say can but i need to go home and take my uniform. rush home bathe and change then rush down to work. reached tiong at 6.45pm sweat like crazy. i bathe macham never bath like tat.. dotx..

start work at 7.15pm before tat go buy my dinner to eat. almost got gastric pain, too hungry le..
today wanyee keep disturbing me lol.. haa. keep saying " peiqi very busy arh" lol! then she and cindy say i look very tired and my eyes very red like want to sleep de. i still loves to work in tiong =)) i loves to work with ppls over there =)) never ever regret come to tiong! haa!

knock off at 10.30pm. headed home immediately =) going to sleep soon! night!

No comments: