Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today i went down to Crescent Girls School with Fajar softballers =)

Fajar lose to Crescent 6-14.
Girls cheer up! dont be too upset. i know u girls lose the game but i think u all did good job in the game! take it as a lesson to all of u! jia you! i believe u all can do better during your game in semi- final!!
i will be down for your next game =)

Tmr will be back for work. Now during work i dont really feel sian, and i realise it actually be part of my life. i enjoy my work despite so many thing happened in TPS.

Hmm, my ankle has getting better but it still a bit of swollen. wearing ankle guard everyday just to hope my ankle can recovered asap! But due to last time injured my ankle for many times so it wont recovered so fast like before =(

Sudddenly rmb tat Mr Ng told me this before " Remember to be thankful always, and to eat well and rest well. This way, you can enjoy a better quality of life." Now i got to remind myself always be THANKFUL!

Problems will always keep on coming, we got to learn how to solve and make some adjustment. This is life that problems will come after another! Hang On!

No comments: